1. Select “one way” or “roundtrip”
2. Select Departure City: (where you start)
3. Select Arrival
4. Departure Date: Return Date (for roundtrip only)
5. Click "Search"
6. Add to Cart
Please view the video if you would like to see the booking detail step by step:
If the transaction has been denied for any reason, your credit card or debit card will not be charged by GotoBus/TakeTours. However, your bank (not our bank or our credit card processor) may have set funds aside during the authorization request. Banks will release these funds between three and 30 business days after the transaction or upon use of your credit card or debit card.
We offer our sincerest apologies for this inconvenience, but there is absolutely nothing Gotobus can do to prevent it. Customers who feel their funds are being held too long should contact the bank that issued their card. This phone number is generally located on the back of the card.
Once you have selected the departure and arrival city, you may follow these steps to find the pick-up or drop-off address:
1. Select the schedule from the bus carrier that is most convenient for you.
2. Click on “view bus stops” on the right side. You will find a link with the departure and the arrival address.
3. Click on the address link and a map will display with the exact bus stop location.
You also will receive information about the departure time and location of the bus in your confirmation email (e-ticket) after your reservation is confirmed.
For bus services, we only accept online booking.
For tour services, you may book your tickets over the phone. However, we encourage you to create an account and book directly online so that you can manage your account and receive benefits from our loyalty program.